|Basic Registration fee from 1-th of April 2015||€ 150.00||€ 100.00|
|Discounted fee before 1-th of April 2015||€ 120.00||€ 80.00|
|Family discount||€ 20.00||/person|
Families (two or more shooters from same family) get 20 € allowance/competitor from Entry fee.
Cancellation policy: until 30.04.2015. 90% repaid,
after 01.05.2015. 50% repaid.
No refund if cancelled 01.07.2015.
Archers are kindly reminded that entry for this tournament requires an official score record card which must be shown at registration at the event.
Archers who have no such card are advised to contact their national association as soon as possible to obtain such a card.
Archers who have no such card may NOT shoot in the tournament!
This tournament is conducted in accordance with the Rules of the International Field Archery Association [IFAA], the Rules and Regulations of the tournament organisers and local law, health and safety regulations. It is the sole responsibility of the individual to be informed about the above Rules and Regulations as well as local laws and regulations. Entry by a competitor to the shooting range(s) and associated areas shall be deemed to constitute unqualified acceptance of all of these rules and regulations.
The tournament organisers of this event reserve the right to restrict or deny or revoke access to the shooting range(s) and associated areas of the event. The decision of the Shoot Director shall be final in this regard.
The use of radio sets, CD players, MP 3 players or the like, with or without earphones is not permitted in any part of the archery range(s).
Mobile phones must be switched off and may only be used in the case of an emergency.
Behaviour likely to constitute, or that could reasonably be construed to constitute, a cause of danger, confusion, annoyance or nuisance of any kind, such as the persistent use of foul and abusive language is not permitted.
It is unacceptable to make any remarks of a racist or sexist nature.
It is unacceptable to bully, harass, threaten or intimidate any person or group. Violent behaviour is unacceptable under any circumstances.
It is not permitted to enter the shooting range(s) and associated areas whilst in possession of any article or substance that is illegal in terms of local laws and regulations.
No person may enter or attempt to enter the archery range(s) whilst in possession of alcohol or whilst drunk.
No smoking will be allowed on the archery range(s) outside those areas designated for smoking.
All persons are asked, in the interests of public safety and good order, to comply with all instructions issued by the Range Officials and other official representatives of the tournament organiser.
Range Officers and other official representatives of the tournament organiser may report to the Tournament Director / Range Captain anyone who does not comply with this Code of Conduct.
Any competitor found by the Tournament Director / Range Captain to have wilfully contravened this Code of Conduct or to be cheating or acting in an “un-sportsman-like” manner may find his/her entry to the tournament denied, restricted or revoked, and may be ejected from the shooting range(s) and associated areas and may be reported to his/her National Authority.
Individuals are reminded that the tournament organisers can call upon local law enforcement agencies to assist them in enforcing the law of the host country.
1. I acknowledge that I have participated in similar tournaments before and that I know the rules of this archery game and the ”IFAA Code of Conduct for Competitors”. I have adequate knowledge in the safe use of my archery equipment.
2. I acknowledge that I am in reasonable health and that my physical condition is adequate to walk the ranges.
3. I know that Field and 3D Archery is inherently dangerous because of the type of sports equipment that I use and the conditions of the archery field, which may include, but not limited to, forested areas, grass lands, rocky outcrops, steep slopes, slippery areas and other natural conditions such as fallen and/or falling trees and branches, thorny and/or stinging plants, holes in the ground, brook crossings, etc. and that I may encounter wild animals, including potentially dangerous animals, insects, spiders and other types of unpleasant fauna and flora on the range.
4. I know that I am fully responsible for my own safety on the range and that I will take precaution to maximise my safety by using adequate protective and visible clothing, proper hiking shoes, hat or cap, rain coat, suntan lotion, insect repellent, etc. and that I carry with me on the range sufficient water and food/energy food to last me for at least two hours (seven targets).
5. I know that I am expected to check on safety while others in my group are standing on the shooting line and will warn them in the event of possible danger. It is also my duty to inform the Range Marshall of any such dangers.
6. Although the tournament organisers take necessary precautions to set out safe Field and 3D archery ranges, based on IFAA and national safety standards, I know that it is still my responsibility to assess my personal safety at each shooting position and I know that the decision to stand on the shooting line, to draw and aim the bow, to release the arrow and to retrieve the arrow will be mine and mine alone and that I have the right not to shoot at any target if I am uncertain about my personal safety or the safety of others .
7. I have the right not to shoot a target, in which case the arrow(s) shall not score, if I believe that I will damage or loose arrows without being disqualified from the tournament.